The Crealco Product Matrix puts aluminium products into four main building categories to make selection easier.
With the aim of making it easier to find a suitable, compliant, energy-efficient Crealco product for a range of building applications, Wispeco Aluminium (Pty) Ltd has introduced another user-friendly tool, the Crealco Product Matrix.
This one page specification guide puts all Wispeco’s Crealco products into four main categories namely the Home, Mansion, Mall and Tower ranges.
The entry level residential Home range groups Crealco Aluminium window and door products suitable for residential buildings in the middle to lower income categories, while the Mansion range clusters products suitable for upmarket residences, lodges, estates and the likes. However, these products can also be used in commercial applications.
The Mall range applies to commercial projects and includes products suitable for shopping complexes, malls, office blocks, hospitals and more. Finally, the Tower range group products for commercial applications suitable for high-rise buildings, hotels, airports and other similar projects.
The Crealco Product Matrix is further subdivided into various product types:
• Windows, which include sliding, casement (top or side hung), pivot, shop front and inward tilt and turn windows.
• Doors, specifically sliding, hinged, pivot, shop front, stacking, folding, tilt and turn and tilt and slide doors.
• Bath and shower enclosures, including sliding or pivot shower doors, fixed panels and pivot or sliding bath enclosures.
• Barriers & Screens, for example sliding, hinged or stack away adjustable or fixed shutters, Y/O/Z louvres, window or door insect screens, burglar bars and balustrades.
• Curtain walls (facades) such as Faced 60, Wispeco’s latest and most innovative curtain wall system that is cost-effective, energy-efficient and easy to fabricate and install with no punching and heavy machining required.
Wispeco’s Crealco products have been type-tested to proof compliance to South African Building Regulations. Crealco products, if fabricated and installed according to specifications and genuine Wispeco material is used, comply with SANS 613 (mechanical properties of fenestration), SANS 10400 N (safety glazing) and SANS 204 (energy-efficiency in buildings) that enable compliance to SANS 10400 XA (energy usage in buildings).
Free, innovative software assists architects and aluminium fabricators to design with and specify Crealco products. StarFront enables fabricators to meet mechanical and safety standards, and to cost and fabricate accordingly, while U-Solve aids architects to ensure that their designs comply with mechanical and energy-efficiency standards and meet budget.
In addition, the Fenestration Performance Declaration (FPD) enables fabricators to declare that the products specified and ultimately installed, meet quality standards and all relevant regulations. This declaration is supported by Wispeco-certified design tools and compliant Crealco aluminium and glass products.
Tel: 011 389 0053