Construction instruments are expected to give accurate results time after time in harsh environments such as construction sites, even if dropped, kicked or stepped on. COMTEST, provider of tools, equipment and systems, supplies Fluke tools with durable measurement instruments that electricians, HVAC engineers, inspectors, bricklayers, carpenters, roofers and plumbers can use to measure objects and spaces reliably, saving time and money.
Top tool users can operate intuitively
The extensive range of Fluke tools can measure distance, temperature, cable location, electrical values and indoor air quality. They are engineered so users can operate them in a simple, intuitive way without referring to a manual, which saves time per measurement and mounts up to cumulative labour cost savings.
Some of the quality precision tools available
• Laser distance meters calculating surface, length, areas (including hard-to-reach areas) and volume
• Thermal imaging cameras inspecting insulation in walls, heat loss in HVAC installations, pipes and ventilation and humidity spots in walls and window frames
• Infrared thermometers to measure temperature in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas
• Digital multi-meters checking socket voltage, non-contact circuit voltage, temperature measurement of rooms or HVAC applications, tests flame sensors in HVAC applications and monitors signal fluctuations
• Electrical testers: Voltage and continuity testers checking if voltage is applied to sockets, cables on continuity, residual-current devices, and identification of live conductors
• Clamp meters: General troubleshooting tool verifying presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts
• Indoor air quality tools including temperature humidity meter and airflow tool
For more information, contact COMTEST:
Tel: 010 595 1821
Knowledge is power! Sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/floorsfreemag or join other discussions on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/