The Hunter Douglas® BXD Multi-Panel Ceiling System from Facade Architectural Systems is a versatile and innovative solution that combines stunning design with superior acoustic performance.
The BXD Ceiling panels (height 64mm) are available in three widths: 30, 80 and 130 mm which can be specified in combination with the B panels (height 15 mm), and BD panels (height 39 mm) from the Hunter Douglas Multi-Panel ceiling program.
The BXD system benefits:
- Mix-and-match panels to create different widths, depths and patterns for unique and visually appealing ceilings.
- The perforated panels are designed to absorb soundwaves, making the space more comfortable and conducive to communication. The system can achieve an absorption value (αw) of 0,75, depending on the configuration.
- Made from high-quality materials for a durable and long-lasting system that is easy to maintain, making it a low-cost option in the long run.
- The BXD system is made from recycled materials for a sustainable solution.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze: This holistic approach to design seeks to create products that are safe, healthy and beneficial to the environment. The Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze standard evaluates products across five categories: Material health, material reutilisation, renewable energy and carbon management, water stewardship and social fairness.
The BXD Multi-Panel Ceiling System is suitable for a variety of applications:
- Corporate offices: For a quiet and productive work environment.
- Airports: Reducing noise levels in busy terminals.
- Retail stores: For a more inviting and comfortable shopping experience.
- Leisure facilities: A more relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Public spaces: Improves the acoustics of large spaces such as auditoriums and concert halls.
- Hospitality: A more tranquil and restful environment in hotels and healthcare facilities.
Issue: A customisable, attractive ceiling with great acoustic properties.
Solution: The BXD Multi-Panel Ceiling System combines flexible, stunning design with superior acoustic performance.
For more information, contact Facade Architectural Systems:
Tel: +27 11 251 7000