The event is to educate students on the background, composition, design, application and detailing of products. We aim to showcase a variety of products that appeals to the majority of the audience.
Sponsors will each have 15 minutes talk time & 5 minutes for Q&A. You will also have an exhibition table, but we do not expect these to really be visited by students.
The details of the day are as follows:
– Date: 6th September
– Venue: Boukunde Building UP
– Time: 12h30 to 16h30 (Setup from 11:00)
– Audience: All Architecture, Interior Architect & Landscape architect students (Roughly 250-300 students in total) and lecturers
We will also be handing out goody bags at the end of the day, if you’d like to supply a brochure and a gift.
Important to note here: the lecturers and students want detailing specifically:
– How is the product manufactured?
– Where can I use it?
– How is it installed?
– What are some problems associated with it etc.
– How does this floor work with the trim?
– How is this system put together?
– Information on transitions, joints etc
NO DEATH BY POWERPOINT! Students’ attention span is quite short and we don’t want to bore them to death. We suggest incorporating videos, detail drawings etc. Make it fun and you’ll have them hooked.
If this pilot programme is a success, we will be rolling out a more formal programme with the universities next year.
Cost = R 25 000 excl VAT per sponsor for the event ( we can discuss pricing)
First come, first serve. (We only allow one supplier/manufacturer per product/category)
Marlene E v Rooyen
(Managing Director & Editor in Chief)
083 327 3746
(Advertising Account Manager)
073 332 6223