Nominations for the Women in Construction Awards are open until close of business on 31 March 2017.
Nominations for the 2017 edition of the Women in Construction Awards are now open. This year marks the fifth year of the awards, which recognise and award both women as well as organisations in the construction sector.
“The Awards recognise those women who are pioneers in innovation within the built environment, as well as those rising stars who have put themselves out there and have been identified as the ones to watch as they get a foothold within their sector,” says Athi Myoli, Awards Director, Hypenica.
Companies who proactively focus on developing women’s roles through innovative training programmes and career development initiatives are also recognised at this event.
Women in Construction Awards categories for individuals:
• Pioneer in Innovation Award
• Young Entrepreneur/ Rising Star Award (under 40) [NEW]
• New Starter of the Year Award (under 30)
• Woman Architect of the Year Award [NEW]
• Woman in Concrete: Lifetime Achievement Award [NEW]
Women in Construction Awards categories for organisations:
• Most Innovative Women Training
• Excellence in SMME/ Enterprise Development [NEW]
• Excellence in Career Development Award
Nominations are open until close of business on 31 March 2017. Shortlists will be announced by mid-April 2017 and the awards gala dinner will be held on 24 May 2017 at Gallagher Convention Centre, Gauteng.
For more information, please visit http://www.womeninconstruction.co.za/