Architects, developers and builders know that each project they work on is part of a portfolio of their work – a manifestation of their professionalism and commitment to quality. In the same vein, Swartland prides itself on its professionalism and commitment to quality for each of its products, and there is no better example of that approach than the Kenzo range of aluminium doors and windows.
Kenzo windows and doors are made of the strongest lightweight aluminium extrusions, offering the perfect combination of durability and affordability. The frames require minimal maintenance and never need to be painted.
The Kenzo Superior range of sliding doors, for example, has 44mm thick and 60mm wide door stiles fitted with a hook lock and cylinder.
This tensile strength also means that Swartland’s Kenzo Fold-A-Side doors in the Superior range can have a maximum span of 5 590mm each, while the triple slider doors have two leaves that slide away behind a fixed section with leaves of up to 1,5m each.
- The increased pane size means bringing the outside into the home, maximising views with no compromise on security.
- Dual-aspect views can be created with doors set within a larger glass section, windows on the corner of a room or an expanse of shopfront sections, allowing for more adventurous and versatile utilisation of space.
- Double-glazing significantly reduces the building’s energy footprint and the cost of heating and cooling, while improving its acoustic qualities.
As aesthetics differ vastly, a variety of choice is important. The Kenzo range offers:
- Windows as top-hung, side-hung or horizontal and gliding, and with left- or right-hand opening.
- The doors range includes entrance doors, sliding doors and the Fold-A-Side door range, which are all supplied with long-life rollers to ensure a smooth gliding action for years. Safety is offered via secure lockable doors that are glazed with toughened glass for added safety.
- All Kenzo products are SANS 613 certified and compliant where applicable.
Why aluminium makes the difference
The low weight and high strength of the aluminium means Kenzo door and window frames are robustly built and easy to open and close. They are strong and durable, and combine meticulous design and painstaking manufacture.
The Kenzo range is available nationwide, through leading hardware retailers and backed by Swartland’s ethos of hard work and uncompromised quality.
Be in the know! Don’t get left behind!
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/fwsubs
Sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/ or join other discussions like these on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/