Sika has just announced the launch of their all new and best anchoring adhesive to date, Sika AnchorFix®-3030, which is now exclusively available to the South African market.
It is an epoxy resin-based, 2-part, thixotropic, high performance adhesive ideal for anchoring bolts, threaded rods and reinforcing bars, in both cracked or uncracked concrete, and in both dry and damp concrete making Sika AnchorFix®-3030 the ultimate anchoring adhesive!
Many similar products claim the same special features, however what makes Sika AnchorFix®-3030 the best choice is:
- Its long open time coupled with fast curing – every applicator’s dream.
- Its exceptionally high load capacity, even in cracked or wet concrete.
- Its ability to work with standard dual cartridge application guns, making the changeover much easier.
Perhaps most exciting, is that Sika’s complete system includes the gun, spare nozzle, hole cleaning brushes and cleaning pump to ensure a professional application.
Coupled with these features, Sika AnchorFix®-3030 holds the highest standard of quality and has the following certifications:
• ETA for anchoring in cracked concrete
• ETA for post installed rebar connections
• Seismic tested (C1 & C2)
• Fire resistant
• Drinking water certified (WRAS)
• LEED certification
Make use of the Sika design software for Sika AnchorFix adhesives, a phenomenal Anchoring Design Software for Professionals. Software allows you to quickly and efficiently design anchors and try out various anchoring scenarios at the touch of a button.
Please note: Due to the recent unrest within South Africa, stock is not yet available but will be soon.