Builders and homeowners know that garage doors can play a major part in the first impressions of a home. They are crucial to the home’s security set-up and must withstand being opened and closed countless times. A good garage door lasts for decades, enhancing the builder’s and developer’s reputation for sound workmanship.
And, while homeowners’ aesthetic tastes differ radically, they all want quality, durability and security. Swartland is committed to offering its customers the luxury of choice, and now offers an expanded range of options in its new Hydro range of garage doors to include:
• Roll-up doors and automation with the new Digi 7 roll-up door motor.
• A new range of aluminium sectional garage doors.
• A range of wooden sectional garage doors.
All garage doors and motors are available from SBS branches and major hardware retailers nationwide.
More about the choices available in the Hydro range:
• Sectional single-skin: As well as being attractive, all Hydro sectional garage doors are packed with under-the-skin strength, safety and security features. They are low-maintenance and can be custom-made and painted to suit any style. The standard sectional door from Hydro is made from high-strength durable steel panels.
These “open-back” or single-skin doors feature:
o Anti-pinch door and hinge technology.
o High-quality AZ150 steel panels.
o Top-quality hinges and hardware.
o Superior spring design, with a lifecycle of at least 10 000 operations.
o Pre-punched mounting holes for simple assembly.
• Sectional foam-filled – the benefits of the reinforced Hydro foam-filled door include:
o Double skin and door strength for increased security.
o Thermal efficiency: cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
o Vibration-absorbing for smoother, quieter operation.
o Proprietary hinge technology for excellent durability.
• Wooden sectional features include:
o Single and double doors are available.
o Raised-and-fielded or horizontal slatted styles.
o Available in either raw wood or pre-sealed in an Imbuia or Teak finish.
o Sold separately or as part of a full kit that includes the door, all hardware and the motor.
Aluminium garage features include:
• Resistant to corrosion and rust, making them the ideal choice for coastal areas.
• Easy to clean and maintain.
Be in the know! Don’t get left behind!
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/fwsubs
Sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/ or join other discussions like these on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/