Van Dyck is proud to announce the launch of InstaLay, the ‘peel & stick’ version of Eco-lay, the very popular range of environmentally friendly underlays that was launched by Van Dyck just over three years ago.
InstaLay is a new range of environmentally friendly acoustic underlays for broadloom carpets, carpet tiles, solid and engineered wood, sheet and luxury vinyl tile flooring which incorporates a unique Peel & Stick system.
By reducing the need for glue, nails or grippers, this ingenious system avoids mess and delays, thereby reducing installation times by over 50% and providing significant cost savings.
Manufactured from high-quality recycled tyre rubber, InstaLay provides excellent stability and cushioning performance. When pressure is released, the rubber crumb granules immediately return to their original shape and therefore do not collapse or degrade over time.
Available with high-grab adhesive for permanent bonding or low-grab for future upliftment, InstaLay provides excellent acoustic, thermal and cushioning performance in most commercial and domestic applications.
InstaLay is a product patented by Instacoustic Ltd, a UK-based company. With over 25 years of experience, Instacoustic is a leading provider of quality acoustic flooring, wall and ceiling systems to the construction industry.
These innovative, high-performance products provide specifiers and developers with comprehensive solutions for effective sound insulation on new-build, conversion and refurbishment projects.
Van Dyck has an agreement with Instacoustic to manufacture the InstaLay range under licence, and because of its comprehensive customer base Van Dyck will be promoting and selling these products in South Africa and the neighbouring countries.
The following InstaLay products are available: InstaLay 30lg (3mm thickness with low-grab adhesive), InstaLay 30hg (3mm thickness with high-grab adhesive), InstaLay 50lg (5mm thickness with low-grab adhesive) and InstaLay 50hg (5mm thickness with high-grab adhesive).
InstaLay product features summary
• Unique Peel & Stick construction
• Quick to fit, easy to work with
• Installation time cut by over 50%
• Saves time and money
• Reduces the need for glue, nails or grippers
• Choice of high-grab or low-grab adhesive
• Extremely versatile – ideal for use under most floor finishes
• Made from recycled tyre rubber
• Environmentally friendly
• Fully recyclable – ‘Cradle to Cradle’
• 100% rebound (non-collapsing)
• Excellent acoustic insulation
• Outstanding comfort and stability
• Anti-microbial and anti-allergic
• Durable and non-absorbent
• Suitable for use with underfloor heating
• Guaranteed for 10 years (terms & conditions apply)