Samson’s focus on bringing solutions for the construction industry is evident in its new range. Concrete floor renovation needs a proper understanding of concrete substrates, their underlying conditions and strength parameters presented.
Samson’s new range, offers a system starting at preparation and cleaning and ending in a stunning new-look floor.
- Cleaning and preparation: Samson Stripper A is used to clean the surface of any dirt, oils or loose particles. An auto scrubber will produce the best results. Use water to clear away any residues left over from the stripping process.
- Dusting or friable surface: If the concrete substrate demonstrates dusting or is friable, HC Densifier must be used. Remember that a good, solid concrete surface is needed to achieve a good result. Take care to ensure substrate stability.
- Repair: Concrete spalls and blemishes can be repaired with the P3 Primer and PatchMortar.
- FLOORCOAT has been designed to be user-friendly. Mixed with only water on site, it is easily applied to your concrete floor surface by brush or trowel, depending on the aesthetic appeal you want to achieve.
- Final step: Apply MM Sealer.
Available in a variety of colours
FLOORCOAT is available in a variety of colours and can be used as an interior or exterior floor finish, such as for driveways and patios.
For the best results, finish off with one of Samson’s specialised MM Sealers for water repellence, anti-slip and colour enhancement of your floor finish.
For more information, contact Samson:
Tel: +27 11 462 2666
Knowledge is power! Sign up for our newsletter: http://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/ Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/fwsubs or join other discussions on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/