FloorworX has introduced five new LVT collections that offer technical solutions with a focus on premium design quality. The new collections are modular, easy to install solutions for a wide variety of market segments ranging from light commercial applications to industrial spaces.
Allura addresses important prerequisites and needs such as limiting downtime and the reuse of materials to reduce the flooring’s environmental impact. The innovative manufacturing technique also ensures the absence of pattern repeat in all of the designs. The award-winning production design techniques have also allowed for new herringbone shapes as well as a wide variety of embossing structures.
The five individual ranges are:
• Allura Core (a dryback version with options for a 0.70 or 0.55 top layer)
• Loose lay Allura Flex (1.0/ 0.55 top layer)
• Allura Click Pro (a commercial quality click panel with 0.55 top layer)
• Allura Puzzle, (an auto connect large tile for rapid renovation and industrial solutions, top layer 0.70)
• Allura Ease (a true loose lay that can be installed without adhesive, with 0.70 top layer) and
• A residential offer, which is branded Enduro and available in both a dryback and a click version (both with 0.30 top layer)
According to FloorworX, some of the key drivers for the success of the newly introduced Allura collections are their world-class dimensional stability, ease of installation, as well as innovative edge which is expressed by the new loose lay Allura Ease and Puzzle collections.
Allura has always been made with passion and knowledge, and each new collection presents the next generation in LVT ﬂooring. The new collections are presented through a series of four collections books featuring the various functionalities and installation options of the ranges.
Let’s celebrate something today #newagedesign
For more information, contact FloorworX on Tel: +27 (11) 406 4024 or via www.floorworx.co.za.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/floorsfreemag or join other discussions like these on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/