Every year, for the past 25 years, Decorex SA assembles the latest in décor, lifestyle and design at three annual exhibitions in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg. Presented by Plascon, Decorex SA exposes both consumers and trade members to high-quality décor and design offerings from the industry’s best.
The vast exhibition space allows for direct engagement between designers, architects, clients, craftsmen, suppliers and manufacturers in one location. Here’s what you can expect . . .
Look out for:
• Plascon’s interactive stand showcasing the latest colours and complementary tones.
• A variety of room settings curated by leading designers, reflecting bespoke products for retailers, fabric houses and artists.
• Bedroom designs for every age and space, from the baby’s nursery through to a high-end hotel room.
• The latest appliances, products and trends for kitchen design.
• A wide range of floors, walls, windows, doors and accompanying structural items suited to any construction project.
• Innovative décor, design and landscaping solutions for home renovations and build.
• Expert guidance and insights from industry leaders.
• Unique trade opportunities for local and national representatives through a dedicated trade programme, providing opportunities to connect with industry experts and potential clients.
• Carefully curated dining and drinking spaces featuring local cuisine and on-trend craft beverages.
• A dedicated outdoor area featuring all furniture and accessories to extend the home.
• The South African Craft Collective (SACC) comprises 60 SMMEs and co-operatives from all nine provinces.
In addition to these highlights, 100% Design South Africa and the International Sourcing Fair (ISF) will run alongside Decorex Joburg.
100% Design South Africa
Named the AAXO ROAR Awards’ winner for Best Trade and Consumer Exhibition (under 6 000m²) in 2017, the fifth edition of 100% Design South Africa will, once again, bring a stellar line-up of feature designers and curated displays set alongside the country’s leading design brands.
The International Sourcing Fair (ISF)
The International Sourcing Fair (ISF) is the first of its kind in Africa. This is an exclusive platform where international suppliers and manufacturers can connect directly with wholesalers, importers, agents, distributors, retailers and commercial suppliers from South Africa and the rest of the continent. This trade-only exhibition will showcase the latest global innovations in materials, technology and design, along with product ranges in the home, gift, office and hospitality sectors.
For more information, visit www.decorex.co.za.
Decorex Joburg and 100% Design South Africa
7 – 11 August 2018
Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand
21 – 24 March 2019
Durban Exhibition Centre, Durban
Decorex Cape Town
1 – 5 May 2019
Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town
*Dates are correct as of print date and are subject to change.
Caption main image:
A variety of room settings will be curated by leading designers.
Be in the know! Don’t get left behind!
Subscribe to our free magazine on www.freemagazines.co.za.
Sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/.
Or join other discussions on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/.