a.b.e Construction Chemicals is specified for major developments in Botswana.
Part of the Chryso Southern Africa Group, a.b.e. Construction Chemicals is making headway in Botswana through its distributors, Material Testing Services (MTS), after its Index VIS P polymer-bitumen membranes and VIP Polyurea waterproofing products were selected for several major developments in Botswana.
• Fairscape Precinct.
• FNB Head Office “First Place”.
• City Scapes Phase I & II (6 400m²).
• Botswana Innovation Hub (39 500m²).
• Botswana Unified Revenue Services (BURS) head office (8 500m²).
• Game City Shopping Centre extension (22 500 m²).
“Over 25 000m² of already completed projects were protected with a.b.e.’s waterproofing systems, using Index VIS P membrane in 3mm and 4mm thicknesses,” says Grant Batty, a.b.e. sales manager for construction in Greater Gauteng. “a.b.e’s silvakote, which waterproofs concrete, bitumen, as well as galvanised and other metal surfaces, was also applied to large areas of the completed works,” Batty states.
a.b.e.-registered and approved applicators, Hiremore Civils, an MTS Group company, is currently applying a.b.e.’s abeplate dry-shake, metallic-aggregate surface hardener to 16 875m² of parking deck under the new BURS building to provide maximum abrasion resistance and impact protection to the heavy traffic areas.
Also part of the range of products specified in Botswana is a.b.e.’s:
• Complete range of joint sealants, applied internally and externally to both decks and walls.
• Epoxy and cementitious grouting and repair mortar systems.
• Epoxy flooring and coating systems.
• Abedrain, a high density polyethylene (HDPE) protection membrane for subsoil application.
• a.b.e’s duraflex, a ready-to-use, self-curing, waterproofing slurry comprising special synthetic resins and a blend of selected cements and graded aggregates.
a.b.e Construction Chemicals
Tel: 011 306 9000