Johannesburg-based company, Jax Oleum, have formulated a unique cleaner that keeps wooden flooring looking newer for longer. The wax cleaner not only cleans away dirt, it also helps protect the wood and can be used on solid wood, parquet flooring, as well as engineered wood.
Three steps to wooden flooring maintenance
1. Daily vacuuming
2. Weekly (or when necessary) mopping using a damp microfiber mop with Jax Wax Cleaner.
3. Annual application of Jax Maintenance Oil. Apply the oil more regularly if the floor is looking dry.
Never use a soapy cleaning solution on a wooden floor as it will strip away the wax and varnish, leading to a dull-looking floor.
The company also offers a general cleaner that can be used on wooden furniture such as tables, chairs and frames. The three steps to using this cleaner are:
1. Remove the dust with a duster
2. Using a damp microfiber cloth to wipe furniture with Jax Cleaner
3. Apply Jax Maintenance Oil annually or when the furniture is looking a bit dry
Both cleaners are available in a 1litre bottle of concentrated cleaner or in a 750ml spray bottle of the diluted solution.
For more information, contact Jax Oleum:
Tel: +27 (11) 444 7221
Be in the know! Don’t get left behind!
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/floorsfreemag
Sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/ or join other discussions like these on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/