Manufacturers of specialist flooring, construction chemicals and surface protection products
“Being in the industrial and commercial flooring business for more than 30 years, we have come to realise that, unfortunately, many businesses underestimate the importance of a high-quality, high performing industrial floor in their workplace,” comments Ian Harrison, MD for Technical Finishes, South Africa’s leading industrial and commercial flooring specialists.
It’s important to have a high performing, quality floor installed in any industrial environment, one that is not only able to withstand the general wear and tear that comes with being in a busy industrial environment but can also function in accordance with essential health and safety considerations.
Therefore, to deliver high-quality industrial flooring, it is best to use a supplier that understands the importance of the following:
- The flooring must be able to withstand the demands of the environment it is designed for such as heavy machinery, foot traffic and chemicals common to all industrial environments.
- It is more cost effective to invest in a high quality, high performing flooring option from the onset to avoid issues down the line that could lead to both costly and time-consuming disruptions. Under specifying the system can ultimately cost much more than doing it first time right.
- Safety and environmental issues are of paramount importance and a damaged or poorly finished floor can result in personal injury, environmental issues, and noncompliance to industry standards.
Polyscreed Earth Flow
Polyscreed Earth Flow is uniquely developed to deliver and combine aesthetics with high performance. This decorative and high-performance self-levelling flooring system is a 3-4mm system with expected life span in excess of 10 years.
The product delivers superior abrasion and chemical resistance on concrete floors with the added benefit of a hygienic and slightly textured non-slip finish. Polyscreed Earth Flow’s applications are ideally suited for commercial floors, food processing plants, factory and warehouse floors, laboratories, retail stores, automotive, aerospace (hangars) and medium to heavy duty traffic environments requiring durability.
Additional advantages of the Polyscreed range include:
- Antimicrobial resistance – the Polyscreed range uses silver ion technology which inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi, ensuring a more hygienic surface.
- Health and Safety – specific health and safety data for this product is compliant with the requirements of OHSA No.85 of 1993, with the finished system not hazardous to health or the environment.
- Warranty – products are manufactured to high quality standards, warranted against defective materials and sold subject to standard terms and conditions of sale.
Colours available in the range:
The company’s superior and specialised expertise is also evident in their expanded range of products and services that include:
- Corrosion protection
- Polyurethane and Epoxy industrial flooring
- A construction-specific product range
- Epoxy wearing compounds and adhesives for the mining industry