Wonderfloor vinyl flooring is a specialised homogeneous flooring designed for the healthcare/pharma industry to handle heavy traffic and trolley movement.
SIGGMA PVC flooring is a surface treated with Polyurethane (PUR) to provide above-average resistance to scratches, scuffmarks, stains and dirt accumulation to ensure easy cleaning and mopping.
The range is available in 2-meter width rolls and can be supplied in tile too. This flooring is most suitable for hospitals and clinics but with its aesthetic look, pastel shades and heavy-duty suitability, it is popular for offices, air-conditioned factories and pharma units, shops and showrooms as well as auditoriums and libraries.
- Homogeneous, hard-wearing with a smooth top finish for easy cleaning.
- The random marbled patterns in pastel shades are pleasing to the eye.
- Advanced Antibacterial/ fungicidal properties best suited for the healthcare industry.
- The product meets fire and smoke requirements as per EN Standards and is approved by ARAI, India.
- Heavy Duty “T” rated flooring suitable for heavy traffic areas and movement of wheelchairs, wheeled stretchers, portable diagnostic equipment, etc.
- Surface treated with PUR with anti-dirt, which minimises scratches, scuffmarks, stains and maintenance.
- The flooring joints can be made seamless through thermal welding using the recommended welding cords and equipment.
For more information, contact Amari Trading:
Tel: +27 11 314 3237
Be in the know! Don’t get left behind!
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/fwsubs
Sign up for our newsletter: http://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/ or join other discussions like these on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/