Since 2013, Global Roofing Solutions’ Klip-Tite™ has achieved remarkable success, with over 4 million square metres rolled and sold. The concealed-fix roofing system was developed to accommodate the effect of thermal expansion and contraction of roofing sheets under extreme temperatures and to provide a watertight low-pitch roof.
Performance on site
Klip-Tite™ mobile mills produce long sheets to any length on-site, enhanced by motorised driven de-coilers to ensure that the sheet strip is not under tension when fed into the roll-former.
This exceptional feature effectively reduces oil canning, enabling the seamless installation of longer sheet lengths onto the roof ramp. By reducing on-site handling, these sheets can effortlessly be pushed onto the roof level.
- Independently tested, Klip-Tite™ outperforms any other roofing profile available in South Africa in terms of wind upliftment.
- Available in aluminium-zinc, galvanised, aluminium, and painted finishes, offering flexibility and choice.
- The Klip-Tite™ profile pan remains flat and resistant to bowing upwards during high winds and maintains its water-carrying capacity.
- Sheets are cut to size using a guillotine during roll-forming, ensuring a clean and precise cut. This neat, gutter-end guillotine cut optimises water drainage and minimises edge-creep issues that can occur with rough cuts (e.g., friction shaw) or burrs.
- Full-width concealed-fix KL700 Plus clips with pilot holes cover the entire width of the sheet, acting as a guide for installers, facilitating accurate and efficient installation. This ensures the correct installation that meets tested performance standards.
Klip-Tite™ is an advanced concealed fix roof sheeting solution, surpassing the wind uplift capabilities of all other options available in South Africa.
A comprehensive guarantee, on the product, flashings, accessories and installation, through GRS-approved contractors, provides peace of mind. GRS site inspectors play a crucial role in ensuring that the installation work aligns with the company’s standards.
Global Roofing Solutions (GRS) has a strong presence through its eleven branches, which are strategically located across South Africa, Namibia, and Botswana along with an experienced Projects and Specifications team and an in-house Drawing Office.
For more information, contact Global Roofing Solutions:
Tel: +27 11 898 2900
Be in the know! Don’t get left behind!
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/fwsubs
Sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/stay-in-the-loop/ or join other discussions like these on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/