Floor and Roof Tile Manufacturer, Rayal Industrial, opened its first tile plant in South Africa in 2013. Specialising in stoneware porcelain and larger size tiles, even before this trend became popular and mainstream in the design industry, this tile manufacturer has been able to refine its techniques to create products that truly make a difference to any commercial project.
When the company was established, its main goal was to supply high-end, designer-look tiles locally and now you can source great tiles in 600x600mm 300x600mm and 150x600mm on South African soil. Great quality and impeccable customer service has helped Rayal Industrial build a solid reputation throughout the flooring sector.
Some of the things that set Rayal’s tiles apart include:
• Rectified Edges. The same size of each tile is guaranteed, which makes installation easier and thinner the grouting lines are required on a floor.
• Super Stain Resistance. Oil, wine, ink, juice and home chemicals are easier to clean.
• High Strength. As one of the thickest local tiles available in the market, its strength minimises breakage.
• Super Abrasion Resistance. The tiles are very durable and resistant to a variety of abrasions.
• Versatility. The company develops over 20 new designs each month.
For more information, contact Rayal Ceramics Distribution on Tel: +27 (12) 329 0488.