WIN a unique rug from Fotakis Brothers (pty) LTD!
Coir is one of most versatile materials available for use. As well as Coir being extremely strong, coir is biodegradable and eco-friendly. If you are looking for an eco-friendly solution for busy spaces, whether it is homes with pets and children or a more commercial setting, then coir with its natural colour of golden brown is a great option. Its unique properties mean that it is more than able to withstand the demands of modern life while its sustainable growing means that with care, coir flooring can be made from the same coconut tree for years to come.
Advantages of coir:
1. Renewable resource
2. Good thermal and insulating properties
3. Contains natural oils which are natural insect repellents
4. Absorbs moisture from air and therefore helps balance the atmosphere in a room
5. Because it doesn’t harbour bacteria it is particularly good for asthmatic or allergic conditions
6. 100% biodegradable
For more information: www.fotakisbrothers.co.za
Entries already closed 17 October 2012 at midnight.
* Please note that your personal information WILL NOT be given to any third parties! By entering the Building and Decor competition, you give us the right to use your details for Building and Decor marketing purposes (eg. newsletters), but with the immediate opstion to be removed from the database in the event that you do not want to receive any further correspondence.