When it comes to Kirk Marketing’s Classen laminate flooring range, specifiers can enjoy a wide diversity. Not only are the flooring solutions abrasive resistant, offer excellent waterproofing and are free of PVC and other harmful substances, they are also affordable and high strength.
Physical property advantages of the Classen range include:
• Transversal strength of joints: 3.5kN/m on the short side and 1kN/m on the long side
• Blue Wool Test: Classen is rated at level 6 which is very good
• Megaloc: patented and most efficient locking system in the world
• LLT technology: patented, applying liquid overlays on laminate flooring
• Pioneers in digital printing mass volume laminate flooring
• Composite solid flooring production, unique in the world – NEO 2.0
• Isowaxx: a substance that moves upwards during installation to form a moisture-resistant seal
• The Blue Angel label associated with Classen products, means peace of mind that you are using an environmentally friendly product.
New additions to the range
Kirk Marketing’s Classen range now includes 6mm entry level AC3, Class 31 that is suitable for domestic installations. The 7mm range has been extended to categories in AC3 and AC4 rating, Class 31 and Class 32 in plain and V-groove options that can be installed in both domestic and commercial applications. The 7mm range is available in a wide range of decors. The 8mm range includes plain and V-Groove options in AC4 and Class 32 in a range of different decors for commercial use. Classen’s premium wide plank range includes the Visiogrande and new Sensa ranges as well as comprehensive décor options in XXL, extra-long plank and wide-plank options for commercial use.
For more information, contact Kirk Marketing on +27 (11) 444 1441 or via www.kirk.co.za.