Exploring key themes in Architecture & Design.
DAS Pretoria is returning this year on 5 September 2019! An exclusive event with a wide range of product exhibitions will give architects, designers and specifiers the opportunity to discover new options for projects during the breaks – all under one roof, without having to set up time-consuming meetings with representatives.
The South African Institute of Architects has assessed and validated this Category One CPD Activity. This event will carry 0.7 Category One CPD credit.
The African Institute of the Interior Design Professions has assessed and validated this IID CPD Activity.
The activity carries x 3 IID CPD credits.
The speakers and topics this year again addresses real issues facing the construction industry and architectural professions:
- Theresa Hardman (Art and Design Studio – Understanding Intuition in the Creative Process.
- Charrisse Johnston (StudioSALT) – The blurring lines between commercial and residential design.
- Dr Marco Macagnano (Smart Real Estate) – Smart and Sustainable Built Environments: The disruptive impact of technology on the property sector.
- Lila Gouws (Boogertman & Partners) – Topic TBC.
- Adrian Morris (Design Partnership) – The future of the experience economy is less about experience and more about place.
- Gerrit Jordaan (New Urban) …and more
Book at: https://itickets.co.za/events/432152
Date: 5 September 2019
Time: 7h30 – 14h00 (Registration starts at 7h00 am)
Venue: Atterbury Theatre, Lynnwood Bridge, Pretoria
Price: R400 – includes:: Goody bag, refreshments, lunch, CPD accreditation and access to fabulous lucky draws.
**Please note:: supplier & trade attendance strictly limited to sponsors only.
For information contact: Media in Africa 012 347 7530