The new Floorify range with exceptionally long, wide vinyl planks and tiles is now available in South Africa. Developed and designed in Belgium, it is suitable for commercial and residential properties and has attracted strong interest at major trade exhibitions in Europe since its recent launch. This range will be distributed locally by KBAC Flooring.
Planks of up to two metres in length, the longest available on the market, can be supplied to create seemingly endless visual lines to make rooms look bigger, with joints hardly noticeable. The planks and tiles have no standard sizes and are created specifically to individual interior flooring requirements.
Floorify floors are shock and stain resistant, achieved by an extra thick protective layer featuring a unique rigid core to add stability and strength that can cope with installation in direct sunlight. They are made up of four layers. On top there’s low-maintenance matte polyurethane (PU), under that an ultra-thick wear layer, followed by the design layer and finally the patented rigid core technology.
Some other advantages include:
• Dust and noise-free installation. Simply roll out the underlay and click the planks and tiles into place on top of it. No need for adhesive.
• Complete water-resistance to protect floors from liquid spillage.
• Quiet surfaces achieved by a sound-absorbing acoustic layer which can absorb up to 21 decibels of foot traffic. It is laid on a 2mm ‘Comfort Underlay’ which reinforces silence, power and comfort.
• Areas of up to 20 by 20 metres that can be laid totally profile-free.
• Installation without preparation on top of existing floors, and the thin tiles and planks can accommodate underfloor heating.
• Matching skirtings and transition profiles available for installation.
• Containing no harmful substances such as plasticisers, and it can be recycled.
• Thickness: Range from 4mm to 4.5mm
• Length: Up to two metres
• Available as Herringbone, XL Planks, Long Planks and Big Tiles
• Suitable for commercial and residential use
• Shock and stain resistant
• Water resistant
For more information, contact KBAC:
Tel: +27 (11) 608 4270 or +27 (21) 462 3446
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/floorsfreemag or join other discussions like these on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/