Bamboo is a sustainable, advantageous and very versatile product that can be used in most settings and is quite the statement floor. It is popular, grows fast and is processed to the highest standards.
- Hard and durable
- High stability
- CO2 neutral
- Warranty of up to 30 years
- Low maintenance
Apart from it being stylish, healthy and sustainable, bamboo also offers many other advantages:
- Natural look, and depending on the bamboo style chosen, a linear to wild line pattern on the floor
- Strong, wear-resistant hard material that can last many years
- Low emissions contributing to a healthy indoor climate
- Available in various sizes and price levels
- It is CO2 neutral which contributes to sustainable building
- High fire resistance
The choice of product will decide the type of installation, the intensity of use, design and combination with other materials. These trendy floors can be used in restaurants, hotels, shops, and offices. Bamboo floors are innovative and unique and can endure the toughest conditions, making them ideal for high-traffic areas and even semi-outdoor (covered but not closed areas).
Full acknowledgement and thanks go to http://www.moso-bamboo.com/ for the information in this editorial.
Be in the know! Don’t get left behind!
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/fwsubs Sign up for our newsletter: http://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/ or join other discussions like these on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/