While Numatic’s vacuum cleaner designs have changed since they were first manufactured in 1969, there is one thing they all have in common – the same core values of innovation, quality, reliability and price. The company’s commercial energy-saving vacuums provide greener cleaning solutions with compact floor scrubber driers and HEPA filtration systems.
Numatic continually reviews, refines and readjusts their processes to increase their products’ efficiency and reduce environmental impact. Some of the ways the company works to ensure it is eco-conscious and responsible include:
• Meeting or exceeding the requirements of current legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice;
• Identifying, reducing and disposing of waste arising from their operations in a manner that minimises harm to the environment and prevents pollution of land, air and water;
• Reducing the consumption of energy and water, and using renewable and / or recyclable resources wherever practical;
• Designing their products to have the minimum impact on the environment throughout the product lifecycle: material extraction, manufacture, use and end of life;
• Working with and encouraging their suppliers and subcontractors to implement good environmental practices and procedures that support Numatic’s objectives and targets;
• Taking responsibility for the maintenance and revision of their environmental policy.For more information, contact
Numatic on 0861 686 284 or via www.numatic.co.za.
Knowledge is power! Sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/floorsfreemag or join other discussions on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/