Exterior and Interior skim-coating of new and/or old walls has become a reality thanks to DURALiTe, a revolutionary cement-based product from iTe Products, ensuring a weatherproof, dust-free, durable and affordable wall finish.
Considered a leader in innovative construction products, iTe Products is proud to launch a first in white cement-based skim-coat finishing plaster. This revolutionary product produces an ultra-smooth finish on both exterior as well as interior walls.
iTe Products has spent two years on research, design and testing of this product, and is proud to add it to an already impressive range of construction products. iTe Products prides itself in being ahead of all other competitors and providing clients with solutions that are of the highest quality as well as cost-effective.
Need to know
5 features that enhance DURALiTe’s performance:
1. Can be used both externally and internally and is weather resistant, i.e. it can become wet with no side-effects.
2. White cement based (the final product is of an off-white finish, allowing you a light base colour should it require painting).
3. It is highly polymer modified, which has the following benefits:
o Requires mixing with water only, no bonding liquid required.
o The final DURALiTe will be free of dust once the surface has hardened.
o The surface can be sand-papered if required.
o Offers excellent adhesion properties to the sub-base.
4. Can be applied over existing finishes such as painted, scratched or tirolean plaster, raw plaster as well as concrete surfaces.
5. Available in 35kg and 10kg bags. This offers a good range of packaging sizes for varying job sizes.
The result is a practical and functional product that turns skim-coating inside out.
Tel: 011 864 4918
DURALiTe can be applied to an external wall without any negative reactions to natural elements such as rain.
For more technical articles, sign up for our newsletter: http://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/.
Subscribe to our free magazine on www.freemagazines.co.za.
Or join other discussions on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor, https://www.instagram.com/buildinganddecor/ and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/.