The natural elegance of stone has been captured in an innovative new range of porcelain tiles that is being marketed for use in various applications and formats.
Drawing inspiration from the beautiful images that stones create, Casalgrande Padana has crafted a new range of stone-effect porcelain stoneware tiles. Featuring technological innovation and sophisticated designs, the extensive new range includes 21 collections, 120 different textures, 6 surface finishes and 18 formats (from 15x15cm up to 160x320cm).
Options are extensive
Rigour, elegance and modern appeal are hallmark features of the new range’s minimalist style and open the door to a wide variety of design and style combinations.
The range also features a few functional furnishing items that complement one another perfectly, with squared lines, wall-hung units and bathroom fittings in pale, smooth colours now available in their Pietre di Paragone and Pietre Etrusche collections.
More than 50 shades of grey
Perfectly complementing the many shades of grey synonymous with the popular industrial style, Casalgrande Padana offers the stone-effect tiles of the Pietre Etrusche collection in various enchanting shades of grey such as the Amazzonia Dragon Grey.
Extremely adaptable from an aesthetic point of view, thanks to the reduced thickness of the tile (4.9 mm and 6.5 mm) and the versatility of the large formats (from 60×120 cm up to 160×320 cm), the porcelain stoneware range is suitable for floors, walls and work surfaces, and also makes for an excellent companion to optimised underfloor heating.
Application in various locations
Casalgrande Padana offers a wide range of stone-effect monolith tiles selected from the Amazzonia, Pietra Baugè and Pietre di Sardegna collections. With a thickness of 20mm, perfectly square or rectangular and with an anti-slip finish, they are ideal for use in both interior and exterior flooring installations such as terraces, patios, verandas or walkways and can be laid both on grass and gravel.
Thanks to the 20mm thickness, Casalgrande Padana tiles can be laid on screed with glue, guaranteeing excellent resistance to loads, or dry-laid directly on sand, gravel or grass, thus obtaining a flooring that can be walked on immediately without the need for screed or the use of mortar and glue. Owing to the dedicated polypropylene (PP) supports available in a number of different heights (fixed or adjustable), it is possible to create raised flooring for outdoors and to install electrical and plumbing systems in the gap created beneath the floor.
The range offers excellent qualities and includes the following characteristics:
• The range is Bios Antibacterial and able to eliminate the four main strains of bacteria to effectively combat unpleasant odours and the growth of mould, yeast and fungi, even in humid or moist conditions.
• Installation can be done on screed with glue or as a dry interlocking installation.
• The tiles do not age and are easy to install and to clean.
• They are non-allergenic, fire-resistant, unalterable, non-absorbent and have excellent bending strength and resistance to temperature fluctuations.
• They are manufactured with a closed-circuit production process featuring sophisticated anti-pollution equipment that allows recycling and recovery of all components and virtually eliminates emissions and dispersion: 0% harmful emissions, 100% reduction in water impact, 99.5% of waste recovered, 74% self-generated energy and 100% environmentally friendly packaging.
No matter the style or the location of the room, the new stone-effect porcelain tile range by Casalgrande Padana offers a wide variety of colours, styles and sizing, suitable for both interior and exterior applications, creating a timeless and sophisticated end result.
For more information visit: www.casalgrandepadana.com
Knowledge is power! Sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/
Subscribe to our free magazine on http://tiny.cc/floorsfreemag or join other discussions on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/