A personal touch in carpet design with an expanded collection of customisable carpets.
Belgotex Floors offers a personal touch in carpet design with an expanded collection of customisable carpets. Two new collections, namely Touch Design ex stock and the African Collection, have been incorporated into the Tuftweave custom program.
Touch Design is a collection of luxurious patterned tufted carpets available ex stock, ideal for smaller upgrades or refurbishments in the hospitality and corporate sector. Three contemporary patterns in five standard colours offer detailed design and colour definition in popular neutral shades, with four additional non-stocking colours for a bolder, brighter selection.
Minimum quantities don’t apply and, when selecting from the standard colours, delivery can be expected within 24-48 hours.
This smudgy “marble” effect is cleverly designed to be interesting to the eye whilst adding texture and depth on the floor and effectively hiding soiling. The patterned colour placement of Stainproof SDX yarn produces a modern, delicate design that combines style with performance, ideal for luxury boutiques, presidential suites and elite, members-only establishments.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder – this modern conceptual design produced by fine patterned colour placement provides a canvas for elegant expression and open interpretation. The arty equivalent to abstract paintings, this tufted broadloom carpet caters to the sophisticated sensibilities of the upper crust, coupled with the practical characteristics of the bourgeois through its Stainproof SDX constitution.
Let instinct be your guide and choose the graphic “vector” styling for a formal, yet fashionable foundation in offices or reception areas. Detailed patterned colour placement produces the linear “co-ordinate” designs combining cut and loop pile, drawing the eye down the longitudes and across the latitudes of vectors to where fashion and function intersect. Made from Stainproof SDX for superior wear and colour clarity, this tufted broadloom carpet is the conservative alternative in the luxurious “Touch Design” collection.
1. Connection – features a continuous link depicting the abstract concept of connection and togetherness.
2. Vibrancy – inspired by traditional handcrafted textiles featuring eccentric geometric shapes applied to woven cloth through appliqué and embroidery.
3. Continuum – a suggestion of the continuum from traditional to contemporary through the intersection of striking horizontal, vertical and diagonal lines with dynamic colourful forms.
4. Direction – a subdued form of African geometry including the typical chevron of ancient mural art. Celebrates the traditional within the context of the present.
5. Rhythm – wave-like motion of form and colour advancing and receding, creating strong optical vibrations that depict the African landscape.
6. Tradition – diamonds, zigzags, chevrons and triangles represent a strong sense of order and structure often seen in traditional beadwork, basketry and adornment.
7. Progress – inspired by African textiles sewn together to create vibrant, complex and colourful linear forms. Composed primarily of lines contrasted against empty forms.
8. Experience – mathematical and geometric symbolism representing the evolution of ancient values of family, integrity, respect and harmony.
Both collections are made from Stainproof SDX yarn to ensure carpets remain colourfast and stain-resistant, and are able to withstand harsh cleaning chemicals. The standard colour bank of SDX has been broadened from 18 solid colours to 50 shades, while the complementary colour bank features 300 additional shades. The patented SilverCare antibacterial treatment eliminates dust mites and odours for the life of the floor.
Contact Belgotex Floors on (033) 897-7500 (Head Office), (011) 380-9300 (JHB) or (021) 763-6900 (CPT) or visit www.belgotexfloors.co.za