Versatile partitioning solutions that set offices and buildings apart from the rest.
Aluglass Bautech’s custom-designed and manufactured products have been used in many prestigious local and international projects. When it comes to flexible and versatile solutions, Aluglass Bautech has the ideal solution to address any project need.
From entrances, conference rooms, auditoria to training rooms and laboratories, the Variflex range is ideal for clients who need privacy and can benefit from the acoustic advantages that this product offers. These partitions can be used to sub-divide rooms. Noise through ceilings and ceiling voids will be limited through complete sound treatment. If your project is an office, hospital, place of worship, educational facility or community facility, Variflex partitions offer the ideal solution for you.
Variflex permits flexible room layouts, subdivides meeting venues, and the elements of the partitions can be neatly parked to one side or into a niche. This range was manufactured according to international design standards, with the highly efficient team that is always available for technical assistance and back-up.
• Acoustic rating from 40dB to 52dB.
• Maximum height up to 12m.
• Permits flexible room layouts.
• Subdivides meeting venues or conference facilities.
• Allows complete privacy in rooms.
• No floor track – only an overhead track.
• Elements are parked neatly to one side or into a niche.
• Technical back-up and international design standards.
• Assistance at feasibility and design stage.
Variflex is available in a wide range of finishes, including natural wood veneers, carpet, fabric, wallpaper (minimum 1 200mm wide), laminate surfaces, MDF sealed and Marine ply for external applications. Many special requirements such as toughened mirrors, upholstered inserts, on-surface sound absorption and integrated absorption can be accommodated.
Some of the renowned projects where Variflex has been installed include the International Convention Centre Durban (Phase 1, 2 and 3), Sandton Convention Centre, Gaborone Convention Centre, Cape Town Convention Centre, Department of Foreign Affairs, Turbine Square, Absa Bank, Microsoft, Nedbank (Menlyn Main), Windhoek Country Club and the Swakopmund Hotel, to name a few.
Meticulously designed and manufactured, this range of GF Serene partitions and enclosures, features unique acoustic re-mountable partition systems designed to create quiet office spaces within open-plan applications. Some of the benefits of choosing the GF Serene range include and not limited to, quick and easy installations, and the ability to remove and re-install with modular glass elements and flexible frame components. The GF Serene range integrates directly with the Aluglass Bautech Varikust VK62 acoustic doors and Variflex VX83 mobile acoustic walls, and it is available in GF Serene 35 (35dB), GF Serene 40 (40dB) and GF Serene 45 (45dB).
• Available in ceiling and floor space insulation treatments.
• Decorative treatments and additions such as sandblasting and decal applications of or on glass are possible.
• Solid panels with matching acoustic performance can be installed.
• The system also integrates seamlessly with the Varikust VK62 acoustic doors and Variflex VX83 mobile acoustic walls, with matching acoustic specifications to further enhance the integrity and flexibility of the quiet spaces created.
• The system can accommodate clear heights (floor to u/s ceiling) of up to 3m with the door height maximum being 2,6m.
• Single (clear width up to 900mm) and double doors (clear width up to 1,600mm) with or without retractable threshold seals available.
The GF Serene was installed at the Deutsche Bank and AECOM. Some of the ideal applications for this partitioning solution include open-plan offices, meeting rooms, telephone booths for confidential discussions and residential acoustic room partitioning.
This range is available in a variety of finishes including glass, decorative treatments such as sandblasting and decal applications, as well as solid panels finished with wallpaper and paintings. The aluminium extrusions are available in standard colours: natural or bronze anodized, white powder-coated (other colours are available on request) and door surface finishes include real wood veneers, glass or other finishes.
With regards to acoustic performance, versatility and choice, Aluglass Bautech has got your project covered.
Aluglass Bautech (Pty) Limited
Tel: 011 451 8400
0861-ALUGLASS (0861 – 258 452)