The World Architecture Festival is set to take place from 28 – 30 November 2018 in Amsterdam. Nominations for these prestigious awards are now open and architects are encouraged to submit their projects by Friday, 20 April to secure their early bird discount.
The World Architecture Festival celebrates inspiring and outstanding architecture. Keynote presentations from the industry’s most influential figures will be seen alongside live judged presentations from over 500 award finalists from across the globe. This is the only global awards programme where architects present their completed buildings and future projects live to a panel of internationally renowned judges and delegates from around the world.
There are 35 prize and award categories to enter this year. Not only will you gain exposure through the World Architecture Festival’s extensive media coverage, you will also be able to network with thousands of senior architects and clients from across the world.
How to enter:
1. Register your account online (http://tiny.cc/wafregister) or sign-in (http://tiny.cc/wafsignin)
2. Choose the category that you want to enter. You can enter more than one
3. Give us details of your project and upload images
4. Upload artwork for your entry boards. We print the boards for you
5. Submit your entry by the Early Bird deadline of Friday 20th April to receive your 10% discount
Full thanks and acknowledgement are given to www.worldarchitecturefestival.com for the information contained in this article.
If you enjoyed this article please join other discussions like these on https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10172797/, http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, and http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and sign up for our newsletter: http://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/register/.