Swartland has added a new range of aluminium windows and doors to its product offering.
Window and door manufacturer, Swartland, has taken a step towards becoming the countries’ first total fenestration solution and launched their first range of aluminium windows and doors.
“Called Kenzo, this range was developed in response to the demand for readily available aluminium windows and doors through Swartland’s existing retail channels,” notes Swartland’s Dylan Miller.
“We are thrilled to be branching out in this new direction, and are happy to say that the new aluminium range is made to the same superior standards as our hardwood windows and doors.”
Made from strong, lightweight aluminium alloy frames that require limited maintenance and never need to be painted, as they are powder-coated in one of four colours. According to Miller, powder-coating is one of the least harmful processes to the environment.
He further points out that what sets the Kenzo range apart is the range’s excellent level of availability. “We have commissioned Swartland’s state-of-the-art manufacturing plant with the capacity to commit to a 98% order fill rate delivered. Carrying stock to the value of R6,5 million ensures the full product range is continuously available. A further R30 million is held in uncut or raw aluminium and components.”
All Kenzo sales will be channelled through the company’s national sales force, while site-specific enquiries will be allocated to a specialised team of aluminium-trained professionals.
Tel: 0861 10 24 25
Benefits of the Kenzo range:
• All products are SANS 613 approved.
• It comes with a three-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
• It is manufactured to the highest standards in a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, ensuring the products are not prone to warping, cracking or chipping.
• Powder-coated colour choice: Silver, bronze, charcoal and white.
• Minimal maintenance – aluminium never requires any painting, sanding or treatment, doesn’t rot or warp, and it is rigid and strong enough to bear the load of window lintels with minimum reinforcement.
• Aluminium keeps its shape over time, thus will continue to open and slide smoothly over many years.
• It is available in a wide variety of sizes, including windows in clear and obscure glazing options, top hung, side hung, horizontal gliding, side light windows, fold aside and sliding doors.
• All windows come pre-glazed with standard 4mm glass. Safety glass and obscure glass are optional extras. As per the NBR, all the Kenzo sliding, fold-aside doors and sidelights are pre-glazed with toughened safety glass where required, and the doors are supplied with secure, lockable handles.
• All products are protected during transport and on site with Swartland’s two-stage packaging.