- Lloyd Rubidge, VDMMA: “The Silo District at the V&A Waterfront – a sustainable urban precinct”
- Y Tsai, Tsai Design Studio: “ Innovative and Socially Responsible Design – incl Zip Zap Circus”
- Mokena Makeka, Makeka Design Lab: “Matching our heritage with future generations
- Luyanda Mpahlwa, Design Space Africa Architects: “Accelerating Housing in and around Cape Town for a more sustainable city”.
- Jozanne Louw, Roelof Rabe Architects: “Educational Facilities in Cape Town”
- Bradly Baard: “Afrika Burn and Cape Town Carnival: Experiments in Creativity and Community”
- Jacques Van Embden, Blok: “Real life examples and practicalities surrounding the design,
materiality and delivery of housing to middle income earners.”