CPD Event: Design Architecture Specification Conference 2019::
Architecture & Design – Conversations on the creative process, materiality, cities & building design
A wide range of exclusive exhibitions will give architects, designers and specifiers the opportunity to discover new options for projects during the breaks – all under one roof, without having to set-up time-consuming meetings with representatives.
DAS Joburg is returning this year on 19 March 2019! The range of speakers will not only inspire you but also educate you on everything you need to know upon your departure and when making future decisions. These speakers are experts in their fields and cover highly specialized topics with the aim to further enhance your business going forward. Also use the opportunity to network with other attendees from a range of fields who are specialists and both willing and eager to share their knowledge with others.
The speakers and topics this year again addresses real issues facing the construction industry and architectural professions including:
• The Art of the Process – art defined (Matryn Schickerling – Sculptor & Artist)
• BIM and its ramifications for the BE professions (Gerd Bolt from Bolt Architects)
• Projects with a focus on materials use (Braam de Villiers from Earthworld Architects)
• Building Sustainable and Resilient Cities (Alison Groves of WSP)
• The latest from the international design fraternity (Dorothy van’t Riet from Dorothy V’t Riet Designers)
• Britam Tower – Skyscraper of the year in Africa (Caron Schnaid from Gapp Architects)
. . . and more!
Venue: Bytes Conference Centre, Midrand
Time: 7h00 – 17h30
Price: R400 (includes – Goody bag, refreshments, lunch, CPD accreditation and access to fabulous lucky draws.
Book online at: https://itickets.co.za/events/417923
We’ve had amazing success with our 2018 DAS Conferences . . . don’t miss out!
* CPD credits to be confirmed – we are aiming for 1 SACAP CPD credit, category 1.
** Please note: supplier and trade attendance strictly limited to sponsors only.