MAPEI SA’s range of diverse flooring products are suitable for all types of floor and wall coverings and includes cementitious tile adhesives and grouts, epoxy adhesives and grouts as well as self-levelling compounds. These durable products can be used in residential, commercial and industrial environments.
Having achieved a solid reputation for durability in both floor and wall coverings from the local construction industry, Mapei SA recently announced an extension to their C2 tile adhesives range with the introduction of Kerabond Plus, the latest edition to the well-known Kerabond adhesives family.
Kerabond Plus is a C2E class cementitious (C), improved adhesion (2), extended open time (E) adhesive for porcelain tiles. With an extended open time of 30 minutes Kerabond plus offers a cost-effective choice when a non-slip adhesive is not needed, especially for tile installations on floors.
Kerabond Plus is ideally suited for:
• Tile-on-tile installations of up to 600mm x 600m.
• Commercial installation of tiles up to 600mm x 1200mm
• All types of tiles in swimming pools and underfloor heating.
• Large format tiles up to 1620mm x 3240mm when diluted with Isolastic, Mapei’s flexible latex additive.
• Bonding all types of tiles (ceramic, porcelain, single fired, terracotta, double-fired, clinker) as well as for mosaic on internal and external substrates.
Tile joints may be grouted after 4 to 8 hours on walls and after 12 hours on floors.
For more information, contact Mapei:
Tel: +27 11 5528 476
Knowledge is power! Sign up for our newsletter: https://www.buildinganddecor.co.za/
Subscribe to our free magazine on https://www.freemagazines.co.za/ or join other discussions on http://www.facebook.com/buildinganddecor, http://www.twitter.com/buildingdecor and https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/1017279